fredag 25. april 2008

Split Open

Mark this day in your calendar folks! Today is the first day I have ever been struck by Elivs Presley's music.

And a holy shit. This song will be a counterpoint to the rest of this post. Just a warning of shift in mood...

This week has been full of warm sunny weather. It has probably been the best stretch of weather I've had being here. Seriously. And it has made me enjoy this city much more! It changes so much when there are actually people out on the streets and in the parks!

I have been taking advantage of the nice weather by going out on two extended skate sessions which have left my muscles sore, my body bruised, and me happy. :)

Isi is here! She is visiting this week! It is great! And Weibtke is coming! This makes me happy! I miss her tons. VEEBS!

My mom and sister are visiting in a week! I will be in Copenhagen with them, then they will go to Stockholm solo. A short rest in Oslo followed by a trip to Bergen. Then lots of Oslo. I am very happy about this! It seems so soon and kinda unreal.

5 weeks left! Again, June 1st grill out. I want you there! All of you!

Ingen kommentarer: