lørdag 15. september 2007

from me to whom

In the midst of my excellent weekend, I have a mix to share. I will write more about these days soon, but I have little time as I meet Knut Erik soon.

This mix is named after a Tom Waits song. Originally the name was gonna be related to clouds or cloud formations or something, but I decided to go with the Waits. There is no real theme to it. Its just stuff that I've been especially enjoying the last few weeks. I've also kept out a few songs that are going into the next mix, which is in development and will have a bit more of a theme.

And so, I give thee Emotional Weather Report.


1. Duke Ellington, Charles Mingus, Max Roach - A Little Max (parfait)
2. Tom Waits - Emotional Weather Report
3. Bob Dylan - Meet Me in the Morning
4. The Beta Band - Dry the Rain
5. Andrew Bird - Simple X
6. Pinback - Fortress
7. The Clash - Jimmy Jazz
8. Charles Mingus - Better Get in Yo' Soul
9. The Velvet Underground - Who Loves the Sun
10. The Hold Steady - Citrus
11. Neko Case - Dirty Knife
12. Tapes 'n Tapes - In Houston
13. The Smiths - Shoplifters of the World Unite
14. Old 97's - 4 Leaf Clover
15. Neil Young - Love is a Rose
16. Wilco - On and On and On
17. Bruce Springsteen - Something in the Night
18. Tom Waits - Hold On


I hope you can put it together. I think its quality

Ingen kommentarer: