torsdag 13. september 2007

looong week, but a light at the end

Things have been happening! Some good, some bad. Work has had plenty of ups and downs this week. Tim is now in the U.S. for a 10 day recruiting tour, which means I'm in charge. The first day went well. Other work stuff has not been so great, unfortunately.

I made some travel plans! I wish I could be more excited about them!
Yesterday I booked a couple flights, but when I got home that night I realized I booked them for the wrong week. SO, I had to rebook them today, which I was able to do thankfully. Unfortunately, half the reason I made the plans was so I could save some money. With the rebooking I'm not saving much and I kind of have a pain in the ass travel arrangements.
Here is my plan:
On Friday Sept. 28 I'm taking the overnight train to Copenhagen via Swedish Rail. I have a voucher that will cover that part. I'm spending two nights in Copenhagen. Then I'm flying via Air Berlin to Vienna. A few days there, then take the train to Prague. Kick it in Prague for a few days, then fly back to Copenhagen via Sky Europe then hop on a train back to Oslo arriving Tuesday October 9th. I'll miss a couple days of class there at the end, which is unfortunate, but it was a money saver.
Unbelievable, that same week I get back I go for another trip. Saturday the 13th our trip begins its field trip to Stockholm and Copenhagen, returning on the 21st.
Photo from my last trip to Copenhagen two years ago.

After not traveling at all so far (to my chagrin), October will be crazy. I think its gonna be blast! I just hope I have enough money! Argh!

1 kommentar:

Anne sa...

I miss playing travel agent in europe a little bit... have fun on your trips!!!