fredag 18. januar 2008

Movie Time

The movie marathon has continued this week, as I've only worked 10-15 hours and the weather has been awful. I did make it out to Sognsvann yesterday for some sun and a stroll, but besides that I've been holed up in my flat or office being fairly passive.

I'm reading a book by John Cheever, The Wapshot Chronicle, which is proving amusing but not quite my taste. It is about small town New England life in the mid-20th century and is full of eccentric characters.

Movies I've watched since last posting:







The next few days I'm planning on watching The Sting, Blue Velvet, and Spiderman at home. Tonight I'm planning on seeing I'm Not There with Charloette and on sunday Amatoren is showing Mulholland Drive.

1 kommentar:

Blumaa sa...

dude...i'm not there: one of my favorite movies of '07. let it sink in.