onsdag 5. mars 2008

Epic



Things have been kinda weird here lately, like a bizarro world. Its funny how I've gotten so used to a routine that when things deviate a bit it throws off my mental state completely. Most of the strange stuff has been class scheduling related. But it has also gotten cold again, and today it snowed! I was so happy about the spring too!

I am also very excited about my trip to Berlin in two weeks. I'm ever more pumped after seeing an article up on the NY Times on the city's graffiti.

I'm also finally working on making another music mix. In December I threw together a couple of epic three hour mixes for Cate's arrival, but I haven't touched the Itunes playlists since then.

3 kommentarer:

rootbeerlady sa...

March Madness!

State high school boys hockey tournament this weekend. John is quivering in anticipation.

Phil sa...

The mental image of John quivering is a bit nauseating.

rootbeerlady sa...

Slap. Slap. Better now?