mandag 10. mars 2008

Jens

Mo asked a question about Jens Lekman, so I thought I'd post this up. I've been listening to some "Night falls over Kortedella" while I've been here, I think I heard of him on some hipster music blog. Some of his songs are a bit too disco-pop-ish for me. But the song "Opposite of Hallelujua" is just great. It was cool to go to Malmo and see tram cars that ran to Kortedella. If he crosses the border I'll definitely try to see him.
Here he is a solo & acoustic. Very strongly reminiscent of Andrew Bird. Or maybe its just the whistling.


This is the ABBA influence:


This video is pretty fun.

2 kommentarer:

P sa...

heres to me hoping that I was that "hipster blog" you are talking about... meaning I probably mentioned him along a slew of other artists.

Oh and check this chick out... I am jealous of her imagination.

http://www.ninakatchadourian.com/index.php

Soon... normal keyboards, you getting excited?

-paul sobczak

P sa...

ohh and you mentioned nina simone somewhere take a look at this video by My Brightest Diamond

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37yg7_16-my-brightest-diamond-be-my-husba_music