onsdag 19. mars 2008

I am a berliner bun.

Whoop whoop!

I'm in Berlin and you're not. In fact, if you're reading this then you haven't even been in Germany today unless your name is Tory or I have secret readers among my German friends.

I like Berlin and you should too. It is incredible! I will write more about this diamond of a city when my tour is over. For now, know that I am exploring to hearts content and feets tired. And I'm taking in some of those pesky tourist sites I missed on my visit two years ago with Anne.

I will have many photos, though most of them will be of things on the street that have captured my attention rather than the regular slide show full of poor imitations of postcards.

1 kommentar:

momo sa...

Oh how I wish again
That I was in Berlin again.

That city has such a great feal to it. I can't wait to see your weird street pics.