søndag 9. mars 2008

Sunday Boring Sunday


If you have followed the presidential primaries for even 15 seconds then you should read this article. That's my kind of analysis: cutting through all the b.s.

Its been a pretty slow weekend in these here parts. I was supposed to go out to Skien (a city about 2 hours away) to chill with Char and her husband and hear his band, but it fell through. It also caused me to miss a rally for International Women's Day :(

Anyway, today I went to Bar Boca for some joe and then I checked out the Astrup Fearnley Museum for Modern Art. Its a privately owned art museum that is free to the public, and it is much better than its state-owned rival. The Fearnely had an exhibit showcasing new trends in Norwegian contemporary. I approved.

Because of the slowness I also had the opportunity to watch a couple flicks. I watched Robert Altman's classic, MASH, revisited Indiana Jones with Raiders of the Lost Ark, and got around to the Twin Peaks prequel movie, Fire Walk With Me. It was nice to see the Twin Peaks gang back together but I don't recommend it unless you've seen the entire series and are dying for more.

Ingen kommentarer: