lørdag 11. august 2007

I can sleep!

I am very happy to report that I slept last night, pretty much straight through!
I slept for twelve hours (!) from 10:30 to 10:30.

This makes me very happy, this week has been incredibly rough with some terrible insomnia going on.

Yesterday most of the students arrived, and all but one are now in city. I had the pleasure of meeting them at the bus stop and the unpleasurable task of walking them and their luggage up the gigantic hill at Sogn to our housing. I saw our because I am in the same row of buildings the students.

Once they were oriented and given a short tour of the area around Sogn we took the T-Bane into the city to meet Tim and get pizza. I think we have a really good group of students this year!

Not much more to report, still just walking around the city a bit reaquainting myself. A trip to IKEA is forthcoming this weekend, but first I want to go to Fretex, akin to a goodwill in the states.

Ingen kommentarer: