fredag 24. august 2007

jeg snakker norsk

More photos now on Flickr!
I posted more shots from Vigelandsparken, a few photos from the Vikingskiphuset, one from the norsk folkemuseum, and a couple from going swimming at sognsvann.

I have most of the day off, which is great! I gotta do a bit of reading, but I'm going to head down to parkteateret for some coffee while I do it.

Last night I had the first day of Norsk! Jeg snakker Norsk! (I speak Norwegian) Okay, maybe not really at all. But it is a strange thing to be in a language class again. This is a far cry from re-learning French and will be plenty more challenging than that ever was.

One of my students threw a potluck party last night and I dropped by for a few hours. It was fun, but is more evidence of how blurred the line is between them and me. I have students in my buddy group, in my norwegian language class, and now I just had a student move into my flat. It has become next to impossible for me to have any life outside of SUST. yikes!

I got back in touch with Marius and Ingvild, two of my roomates from two years ago! They're throwing a going away party for Marius tonight, so I'm excited to party it up w/o students.

Ingen kommentarer: