lørdag 18. august 2007

Oslo Photos and iMix

Today I walked around Grunnerlokka, Akerselva, and Karl Johans Gate. And I posted photos to Flickr! Just go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/philsk8s/

Also, I made a mix on my ipod! If you want a copy, bug Cate. She has all the songs...
I suspect include all the same artists in most of my mixes (clash, mats, beatles, zep, bowie, wilco, neil, dylan, vu...).
But I suppose that's why they're my fav bands, eh? Most are classic and well established. Perhaps it shows unoriginality?
Still there are also some newer things I've gotten into this summer/spring.

I've titled the mix "Stuck Between Stations," after the included Hold Steady song but also to indicate the transition that is represented in the mix.

1. LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
2. David Bowie - Young Americans
3. The Hold Steady - Stuck Between Stations
4. The National - Fake Empire
5. Uncle Tupelo - I Wanna Be Your Dog
6. The Clash - I'm So Bored with the U.S.A.
7. The Replacements - Hold My Life
8. Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
9. Whiskeytown - Here's To The Rest Of The World
10. Bob Dylan - Mr. Tambourine Man
11. The Beatles - I'm So Tired
12. The Walkmen - Wake Up
13. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Devils Waitin'
14. Chris Smithers - Train Home
15. Neil Young - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
16. Wilco - How To Fight Loneliness
17. Velvet Underground - Rock and Roll
18. Peter Bjorn and John - Objects of my Affection
19. TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
20. Low - Just Like Christmas

1 kommentar:

Brianna sa...

Love the old standbys...don't be ashamed! Happy (late) b-day!