tirsdag 21. august 2007

Quick Update

The weather is nice here! Perfect timing too, we're going to the folk museum and the Viking's ship museum today. Should be fun, and hopefully not touristy.

The nice weather persuaded me to walk to Vigelands park yesterday. Photos on Flickr soon, for now be satisfied with these few:




They are a pictoral representation of my time at Youth Farm.
J/K, I loved it there.

Yesterday I gave a presentation of the development of folk high schools and its connection with Danish history and the Danish national identity. I didn't think it went very well, partly because I don't know Danish history very well. Also, I think I could have been better organized. :(
Anyway, I hate lecturing. ugh.
But, after the lecture I gave the students a fun fun fun project. I had them work collaboratively on a finger painting, in the folk high school spirit. I think they got it, but who knows. It seemed like they enjoyed it, anyways.

Ingen kommentarer: